Please consider donating an item to the KIK Auction by March 15
KIK is thrilled to announce plans for the annual Spring Event, which includes an online auction (4/27-5/4), the largest event fundraiser of the year! Current plans also include a celebration party and live auction on Saturday, May 6 at Bimbo’s 365 in San Francisco. Stay tuned for party details.
First, in order to raise as much funds as possible to service our children, we need help from our KSD community to donate unique, bid-worthy items for the online and live auctions:
These items make the most money for our school; can you help by donating or connecting us with someone you know who can?
- Vacation homes and getaways
- Unique experiences (members-only golf clubs, spa packages, exclusive sports tickets, bike adventures, writing classes, tours of private companies or backstage passes to shows)
- Jewelry, art, autographed sports and music memorabilia
- Rare wines, flights, magnums, winery tastings and specialty liquor
- Gift cards to local restaurants, grocery and retail stores
- National retailer gift car
Host a sign-up party (cooking class, hike and brunch, golf outing, outdoor movie night, bubbles and oysters, sports-themed party – the sky is the limit!) for adults or kids.
No donation is too small and can be bundled with other similar items to create a themed auction package (beauty/spa, kids activities, teen entertainment, home decor/organization, fitness, tech).
Family and friends can also contribute by purchasing items off the Amazon auction wish list. It’s an easy way to be part of the auction to help KIK reach the $1M goal for our Bacich and Kent students.
All donations must be submitted by March 15.
Print DONATION FORM here.
Please contact email@example.com or call 415.458.5140 to donate.