$1M KIK ANNUAL COMMITMENT

Kentfield Invests in Kids (KIK) has committed $1 million to the students and schools in the Kentfield School District (KSD) for the 2020-21 school year.

The $1 million KIK Annual Commitment accounts for approximately 5% of the approved KSD 2020-21 Budget. With these funds, KIK helps to support opportunities and programs that benefit 100% of our students at Bacich and Kent during the 2020-2021 school year. With these funds, KIK helps to support educational opportunities and offers programs to benefit 100% of students at Bacich and Kent. 

The KIK Annual Commitment is funded by the following:

  • Family Giving Campaign 
  • Partners for Education Campaign
  • Spring Auction Event
  • Family Fun Day & Community Giving

The Family Giving Campaign accounts for approximately 88% of the KIK Annual Commitment fundraising and comes directly from parent donations. The remaining 12% are donations from the business community through the Partners for Education Campaign and annual Spring Auction Event, Family Fun Day and Community Giving.

Let's KIK This Together!

Thank you to our families, business partners + community for your support

251100
2020-21 Annual Commitment Progress to Date
80
Donor Families to Date
1120
Bacich + Kent Students Served